IGU’s GUITAR EXAMINATION GUIDELINES FOR BEGINNER’S LEVEL CERTIFICATE
- Once you will register for the exam, you will be emailed two exams questionnaire links viz. IGU Practical Exam and IGU Theory Exam, within 72 hours.
- This exam is towards attaining IGU’s Beginners’ Level Certificate in Guitar.
- Candidate need to submit the assignments as per the directions shared with you in the email.
- You have to submit the answers in the prescribed format within maximum 15 days of receiving our questionnaire. Still the earlier you submit the better it is. Submissions after 15 days will not be considered for assessment. You need to re-register for the exam then.
- Once you will successfully submit the assignments, it takes up to 15 working days for our moderators to assess the exam and make a report on it.
- It is only after report of your exam, we can better guide you for further steps.
- There are no re-submissions allowed within a single registration, so make sure whatever you submit should be your full and final submission. In case you want to be re-assessed, you need to re-register for the exam.
- Information relative to Assignment Submissions will be mentioned in the same questionnaire document.
- On successful clearance, you will get Beginner’s Level IGU Certificate.
Examination Fee: R̶s̶.̶ ̶1̶0̶5̶9̶6̶ Rs. 550/- for limited candidates only