IGU’s GUITAR EXAMINATION GUIDELINES FOR BEGINNER’S LEVEL CERTIFICATE
- Once you will register for the exam, you will be emailed exam questionnaire of the exam within 72 hours.
- This exam is towards gaining IGU’s Beginners’ Level Certificate in Guitar.
- Candidate need to submit the assignments as per the directions shared with you in the email.
- You have to submit the answers in the prescribed format within 1 day to maximum 30 days of receiving our questionnaire. Still the earlier you submit the better it is. Submissions after 30 days (from the date of this email) will not be considered for assessment. You need to re-register for the exam then.
- Once you will successfully submit the assignments, it will take 15 working days for our moderators to assess the exam and make a report on it.
- It is only after submission of practical assignments, our counselor will then guide you for further steps based on the report of your tests. There are no re-submissions allowed so make sure whatever you submit should be your full and final submission. In case you want to be re-assessed, you need to re-register for the exam
- Information relative to Assignment Submissions is mentioned in the same questionnaire document.
- On successful clearance, you will get Beginner’s Level IGU Certificate.