GUITAR EXAMINATION GUIDELINES FOR BEGINNER’S LEVEL CERTIFICATE
Examination will be both Theory & Practical
SYLLABUS / CURRICULUM
- This exam is towards gaining Beginners’ Level Certificate in Guitar
- Beginner level comprises international standard curricula for up to 4 Levels/Grades as per University standards.
- For Beginners level – Only Tabs (Tablature) knowledge is required.
THEORY GUITAR EXAMS
- Theory Exam is of 1 hour duration & comprises of Objective Type, Short & Long Answer Based Questions
- For Theory – As you are already a teacher hence there is no separate syllabus*.
* You can refer counsellor for recommended theory books.
PRACTICAL GUITAR EXAMS
- Practical Exam curriculum will be mentioned in the forum (Having Tabs/Audio or Video)
- A separate Username and Password will be assigned to registered applicant
- Candidate need to submit the practical assignments in the forum itself.
MAXIMUM TIME TO QUALIFY
- Applicant can submit exam within 30 days (or assigned time line) from the date of registration. However candidate can also submit the assignment as soon as they want i.e. within 7 or 15 days as well.
- On successful clearance, a certificate will also be issued to candidate within 30 days of submission.
- Accreditation Number will also be there in the certificate certifying Beginner’s Guitar Qualification