If you are a non-beginner in guitar then the same exam is also meant for Assessment Test. You can apply for the assessment test by clicking the register button below.
GUITAR EXAMINATION GUIDELINES FOR BEGINNER’S LEVEL CERTIFICATE
Examination will be both Theory & Practical
SYLLABUS / CURRICULUM
- This exam is towards gaining Beginners’ Level Certificate in Guitar
- Beginner level comprises international standard curricula for up to 4 Levels/Grades as per University standards.
- For Beginners level – Only Tabs (Tablature) knowledge is required.
THEORY GUITAR EXAMS
- Theory Exam is of 1 hour duration & comprises of Objective Type, Short & Long Answer Based Questions
- For Theory – As you are already a teacher hence there is no separate syllabus*.
* You can refer counselor for recommended theory books.
PRACTICAL GUITAR EXAMS
- Practical Exam curriculum will be mentioned in the forum (Having Tabs/Audio or Video)
- Either a separate Username and Password will be assigned to registered applicant or the questionnaire will be emailed to you
- Candidate need to submit the practical assignments as per the directions shared with you in the email.
MAXIMUM TIME TO QUALIFY
- Applicant can submit exam within 30 days (or assigned time line) from the date of registration. However candidate can also submit the assignment as soon as they want i.e. within 7 or 15 days as well.
- On successful clearance, a certificate will also be issued to candidate within 30 days of submission.
- Accreditation Number will also be there in the certificate certifying Beginner’s Guitar Qualification